The Club dress code requirements are based on neat and tidy attire (including proper footwear) with an appropriate level of personal hygiene being adhered to at all times. The level of appropriate attire and standard personal hygiene will be determined by the club at it’s sole discretion.
The following are not permitted at any time in the Club:
- Stained, torn, dirty, ripped or excessively frayed clothing
- Clothing with obscene or offensive slogans or pictures
- Unpleasant levels of personal hygiene which are offensive to others
- Any other clothing deemed not to be neat and tidy by management
- Bike shorts
- For Males – Designer Singlets allowed up until 6pm
- Bare feet
- For males – No hats, caps or beanies after 6pm
Burleigh Heads Bowls Club thanks you for adhering to these dress standards.